1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. Coat 2 (13 x 9-inch) baking dishes with cooking spray; set aside.
4. Place cottage cheese and ricotta cheese in a food processor; process until smooth. Combine cottage cheese mixture, Asiago, and next 6 ingredients.
5. Spoon or pipe 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each shell. Arrange half of stuffed shells, seam sides up, in one prepared dish. Pour 3 cups Smoky Marinara over stuffed shells. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella. Repeat procedure with remaining stuffed shells, 3 cups Smoky Marinara, and 1/2 cup mozzarella in remaining prepared dish.
6. Cover with foil. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
To freeze unbaked casserole: Prepare through Step 5. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing to remove as much air as possible. Wrap with heavy-duty foil. Store in freezer up to two months.
To prepare frozen unbaked casserole: Preheat oven to 375°. Remove foil; reserve foil. Remove plastic wrap; discard wrap. Cover frozen casserole with reserved foil; bake at 375° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until shells are thoroughly heated.