- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) package Camembert cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, softened
- Garnish: pecan halves
How to Make It
Line a 9" pieplate or cakepan with plastic wrap; set aside. Combine first 3 ingredients in a mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Spoon mixture into prepared pieplate; spread evenly to edge. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Combine 2 packages cream cheese, Camembert cheese (including rind), blue cheese, and Swiss cheese in a medium mixing bowl; beat at medium speed until smooth. Spoon mixture over pecans into pieplate; spread evenly to edge. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Invert onto serving plate; carefully remove plastic wrap. Garnish, if desired. Serve with apple wedges and pear slices.