Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese freshly grated
- 1/2 package(s) parmagiano reggiano freshly grated
- 1/4 cup(s) Asiago cheese freshly grated
- 1/4 cup(s) Gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough
- cornmeal, for dusting
- 1/2 cup(s) Pizza Sauce
- Combine the four cheeses in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 500º. If you are using a pizza stone, place it on a middle rack and preheat it with the oven. If you are using pizza pans, arrange the rack in the middle of the oven.
- Divide the pizza dough in half. Pat or roll each half into a 14-inch round. Place on a wooden peel or a pizza pan generously dusted with cornmeal. Spread half the Pizza Sauce evenly over each round and distribute half the mixed cheeses over the sauce on each. Cover the pizza you will not be baking immediately with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- If you are using a pizza stone, slide the pizza directly onto the preheated stone. Otherwise, place the prepared pizza on its pan on the rack. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until brown, crisp, and bubbling. Remove from the oven, cut into wedges, and serve. Bake the second pizza similarly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes