I have not made Lasagna in a long time because none of them have really impressed me, so when my husband requested Lasagna for dinner, I really wasn't looking forward to making it. I came across this one while looking for a dinner idea, and decided to give it a shot. We LOVED it!!
- Calories: 300
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 20%
- Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 650mg
- Sugars: 5g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Protein: 22g
- Calcium: 25%
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 12 asagna noodles, cooked
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BROWN meat with onions in large skillet. Meanwhile, mix Neufchatel, cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan and egg until blended.
- DRAIN meat; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and oregano; simmer 5 min. Remove from heat. Spoon 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1 cup cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan; cover with foil.
- BAKE 50 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 40 min. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Serve this cheesy main dish with a crisp mixed green salad or your favorite steamed vegetable to balance out the meal.
- EASY CLEANUP
- Spray the foil with cooking spray before using to cover the lasagna to help prevent the foil from sticking to the melted cheese on the baked lasagna. SUBSTITUTE
- Substitute whole wheat lasagna noodles for regular lasagna noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Four-Cheese Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes