- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 12 asagna noodles, cooked
- calories 300
- cholesterol 70 mg
- fiber 2 g
- iron 20 %
- fat 13 g
- sodium 650 mg
- sugars 5 g
- satfat 7 g
- carbohydrate 23 g
- protein 22 g
- calcium 25 %
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 350°F.
BROWN meat with onions in large skillet. Meanwhile, mix Neufchatel, cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan and egg until blended.
DRAIN meat; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and oregano; simmer 5 min. Remove from heat. Spoon 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1 cup cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan; cover with foil.
BAKE 50 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 40 min. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.
KRAFT kitchens tips:
Serve this cheesy main dish with a crisp mixed green salad or your favorite steamed vegetable to balance out the meal.
Spray the foil with cooking spray before using to cover the lasagna to help prevent the foil from sticking to the melted cheese on the baked lasagna. SUBSTITUTE
Substitute whole wheat lasagna noodles for regular lasagna noodles.