Four Cheese and Artichoke Fondue
adapted from Ilana Simon's The Fondue Bible The use of marinated artichokes provides tartness and tang. W-S Journal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- Cubes of crusty Italian or sourdough bread or cubed Panini rolls
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 ounce(s) freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 6 ounce(s) goat cheese, grated or crumbled
- 3 ounce(s) grated Asiago
- 4 ounce(s) grated Gruyere
- 1 6 ounce(s) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1. Drain artichokes, reserving 1 tablespoon marinade.
- 2. In a bowl, combine all four types of cheese with the flour. Toss well.
- 3. In a large saucepan or flameproof fondue pot, combine white wine and reserved 1 tablespoon marinade and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- 4. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in minced garlic. Add cheese mixture, a handful at a time, stirring constantly in a figure-eight motion with a wooden spoon until cheese is melted.
- 5. Remove from heat and set up on a fondue stand with a burner if desired. Serve with bread or other dippers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note