My dad would have called this a milkshake. Most smoothies I have made do not have ice cream, but maybe sometimes yogurt. However, still tastes great.
This is the ultimate summertime smoothie featuring four of nature's best berries, vanilla ice cream and a hint of mint.
Yield: 4 1/2 cups
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Garnishes: fresh blueberries, raspberries, mint sprigs
- Process first 7 ingredients in a blender. Add ice cubes to 4 1/2-cup level; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Garnish, if desired; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages