Four-Bean Salad with Tuna
Four-Bean Salad with Tuna isn't your mama's traditional bean salad. Made with green beans, edamame, kidney and black beans, Four-Bean Salad with Tuna is both healthy and satisfying.
More From Allyou
Stand: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 196
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Sodium: 542mg
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 pound thin green beans, trimmed
- 12 ounces shelled edamame (about 2 cups), thawed if frozen
- 1 15.5-oz. can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 5-oz. can water-packed light tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon, optional
- 1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. In a serving bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, honey and oil. Stir in onion; marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- 2. Have a large bowl of ice water ready. Blanch green beans in boiling salted water, about 3 minutes. Drain beans and immediately add to bowl with ice water to stop cooking. Drain beans again and pat dry. Cut into thirds crosswise.
- 3. Add green beans and remaining ingredients to bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note