- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 pound thin green beans, trimmed
- 12 ounces shelled edamame (about 2 cups), thawed if frozen
- 1 15.5-oz. can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 5-oz. can water-packed light tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon, optional
- calories 196
- fat 5 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 13 g
- carbohydrate 24 g
- fiber 6 g
- cholesterol 6 mg
- sodium 542 mg
How to Make It
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. In a serving bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, honey and oil. Stir in onion; marinate for at least 15 minutes.
Have a large bowl of ice water ready. Blanch green beans in boiling salted water, about 3 minutes. Drain beans and immediately add to bowl with ice water to stop cooking. Drain beans again and pat dry. Cut into thirds crosswise.
Add green beans and remaining ingredients to bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.