I made this as a spread for our Super Bowl party and it was a hit! I would reduce the dill as it tasted a little too dilly - and I added another tsp. of horseradish. Making another batch today just to have at home to eat!
Food Shark's Pimiento Cheese
Food Shark's Pimiento Cheese delivers an herby flavor thanks to the fresh parsley and dill. Pepperoncini salad peppers and horseradish give this cheese mixture of sharp Cheddar and Havarti cheese its punch.
- 1 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped jarred pepperoncini salad peppers
- 1 tablespoon liquid from pepperoncini salad peppers
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh horseradish
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups (12 oz.) shredded Havarti cheese
- Garnish: pepperoncini salad peppers and fresh dill
- Stir together roasted red bell peppers, mayonnaise, red onion, parsley, 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill, Dijon mustard, pepperoncini salad peppers, liquid from pepperoncini salad peppers, and horseradish. Gently stir in Cheddar cheese and Havarti cheese until well blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note