Yield: 4 servings
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 8 chicken thighs, skinned
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted and divided
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Tear off 4 (18- x 12-inch) heavy-duty aluminum foil sheets.
- Place first 3 ingredients evenly in the center of each sheet; top each with 2 chicken thighs. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Stir together 2 teaspoons sesame seeds and next 4 ingredients; spoon evenly over chicken.
- Bring up 2 sides of each foil sheet, and double fold with about 1-inch-wide folds. Double fold each end to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) about 35 minutes or until chicken is done. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon sesame seeds before serving.
- Prep: 10 min., Grill: 35 min.
- Note: Hoisin sauce may be found in the Asian section of your grocery or in an Asian market.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes