1. Preheat over to 400F.
2.. Cut 6 pieces of aluminum foil large enough to make foil packets.
3. Slice chicken breasts into strips.
4. Pat chicken dry. Season chicken with taco seasoning (use about 4-5 teaspoons).
5. Divide ingredients up to the salsa evenly among the six packets.
6. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x3/4-inch baking pan.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170F). Cool 5 minutes. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening. Top with shredding cheese, sour cream, and avacado.
Go to full version of