Foil Packet Taco Chicken Dinner
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) chicken breasts sliced into strips
- 1 package(s) Taco Seasoning
- 2 bell peppers slice
- 2 cup(s) pico de gallo
- 2 can(s) Bush's Best Black Bean Fiesta (or canned Black Beans)
- 1 can(s) salsa
- shredded cheese
- Aluminum Foil
- Sour Cream optional
- Avacado optional
- 1. Preheat over to 400F.
- 2.. Cut 6 pieces of aluminum foil large enough to make foil packets.
- 3. Slice chicken breasts into strips.
- 4. Pat chicken dry. Season chicken with taco seasoning (use about 4-5 teaspoons).
- 5. Divide ingredients up to the salsa evenly among the six packets.
- 6. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x3/4-inch baking pan.
- 5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170F). Cool 5 minutes. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening. Top with shredding cheese, sour cream, and avacado.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by derowden and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note