Photo: Meg Simle
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 6 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1 (10-ounce) jar pepperoncini salad peppers, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and sliced
- Roll each loaf of dough to a 15- x 10-inch rectangle; fit each into a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan. Punch dough several times with the end of a wooden spoon. Spread pizza sauce over dough; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and green onions. Drizzle with oil.
- Let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- Bake at 450° for 10 to 12 minutes; cool. Cut each into 12 pieces.
- Arrange salami and next 10 ingredients on a tray; serve with focaccia.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This