This is for use in a bread maker.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped garlic
- 1/3 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Prepare ingredients through yeast in bread maker. Add Italian seasoning at beep.
- Allow to rise 30 minutes. Place on cookie sheet and press dimples with thumbs.
- Combine last 5 ingredients in a skillet and heat. Add to top of bread.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sandynunnally and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Focaccia Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads