- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) Barbancourt 3-Star Rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) passion fruit purée
- 1/8 ounce (3/4 teaspoon) juiced ginger
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) pomegranate juice
- Garnish: lime slice
How to Make It
Combine rum, passion fruit purée, ginger, and Simple Syrup in a cocktail shaker; add ice. Cover with lid and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Strain into a martini glass; top with pomegranate juice. Garnish, if desired.