Fluffy Orange Jello
Refrigerate: 12 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 carton(s) 16 oz. Fat Free Viva Cottage Cheese
- 1 carton(s) Cool Whip
- 1 can(s) crushed Pineapple, thoroughly drained
- 1 can(s) orange slices, drained
- 1 carton(s) sugar-free orange Jello
- Mix together cottage cheese and jello in large bowl. Add drained fruits & mix. Fold in Cool Whip. Refrigerate until slightly firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DotComMom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note