Fluffy Lemon Ricottaa Pancakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda and salt ea.
- 2 eggs separated
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 1/2 cup(s) skim ricotta cheese
- 3 sprig(s) cooking spray
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together buttermilk, egg yolks, sugar, zest and cheese by hand.
- In a clean bowl, using a mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Add dry ingred. to buttermilk mixture until just combined, gently fold in eww whites until they are just incorporated.
- Cook a large nonstick griddle or pan with cooking spray, heat over medium Use about 1/4 cup for each cake, 2-3 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beverlym and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fluffy Lemon Ricottaa Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts