Fluffy Herb Drop Biscuits
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh Basil minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh Rosemary minced
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk buttermilk, oil, basil, and rosemary; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inch's apart onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10-20 minutes or until light brown. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gclark1386 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fluffy Herb Drop Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads