flu preventative parfait
Yogurt: Helps reduce the risk of contracting the flu and kick-starts the immune system. Cocoa powder: Contains flavonols, antioxidants that fight off free radicals that damage healthy cells and make your body weak and susceptible to infection. Bananas: Soothing to the stomach. Wheat germ: Rich in vitamin B6 and zinc, which are essential vitamins to having a healthy immune system. Honey: Coats and soothes your throat, which can, in turn, suppress coughing.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) plain low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) wheat germ
- 1 whole(s) ripe banana sliced
- - Combine the yogurt and cocoa powder in a bowl
- - Transfer half to a parfait glass
- - Top yogurt with the sliced bananas
- - Sprinkle with wheat germ
- - Repeat to create another layer of each
- - Drizzle the honey on top and enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shannonlily2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note