- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Few drops food coloring, any color
- 24 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 24 JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup colored sugar or colored sprinkles
How to Make It
PREPARE and bake cake batter as directed on package for 24 cupcakes; cool completely in pan. Pierce cupcakes with wooden skewer or large fork at 1/4-inch intervals. Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Spoon over cupcakes, adding about 2 tsp. to each. Refrigerate 3 hours.
TINT COOL WHIP with food coloring; spread onto cupcakes.
CUT each large marshmallow crosswise into 5 pieces with clean kitchen shears. Arrange 5 on top of each cupcake to resemble flower. Place 1 miniature marshmallow in center of each. Sprinkle with colored sugar. Keep refrigerated.
Total fat: 4 g
Saturated fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 170 mg
Carbohydrate: 31 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 22 g
Protein: 2 g
Vitamin A: 0% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 4% DV
Iron: 0% DV