Flourless Peanutty-Peanut Butter Cookies
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 dozen
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
Cool: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped lightly salted peanuts
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, using a wooden spoon. Stir in peanuts.
- 2. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until puffed and golden. (Cookies will be soft in the center.) Cool cookies on baking sheet 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts