These cookies are really good. I made them for my husband (who loves regular PB cookies) and he really liked them. An added bonus, since they have no flour, they are a great recipe for people allergic to gluten (like a co-worker who I'm making them for today!)
Flourless Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cookies
Yield: Makes 2 dozen
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
Cool: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Parchment paper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 5 ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- 2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 12 to 14 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets on a wire rack 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack, and let cool 15 minutes.
Bake time is per batch.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies