These cookies are really good. I made them for my husband (who loves regular PB cookies) and he really liked them. An added bonus, since they have no flour, they are a great recipe for people allergic to gluten (like a co-worker who I'm making them for today!)
Flourless Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cookies
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
Cool: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Parchment paper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 5 ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- 2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 12 to 14 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets on a wire rack 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack, and let cool 15 minutes.
Bake time is per batch.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note