Great recipe for a flourless cookie! Very quick and easy...super yummy and a definite crowd pleaser. Do not hesitate to make these cookies and share with family and friends.
Flourless Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
Cool: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, using a wooden spoon. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- 2. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until puffed and golden. (Cookies will be soft in the center.) Cool cookies on baking sheet 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack.
- Flourless Peanutty-Peanut Butter Cookies: Substitute 1 cup coarsely chopped lightly salted peanuts for milk chocolate morsels. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Flourless Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This