These cookies were absolutely spectacular!!! The first time I made them, they turned out wonderful and everyone loved them! Now, I've pretty much memorized the recipe! I've even made them without chocolate chips, and even then they were just as good as they were with them!!! :D they're definitely a family favorite!!!
Flourless Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
1 Hour, 14 Minutes
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Parchment paper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together peanut butter and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- 2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 12 to 14 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets on a wire rack 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack, and let cool 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note