OMG, these are amazing! Super flavorful and literally melt in your mouth. My first batch was a bit too crumbly/falling apart after baking, so I added about a tsp of vegetable oil and 1/2 tsp of corn starch to the rest of the dough. Please note I am at 6200 ft elevation, so the altitude could have had an effect; baking is always a challenge in the mtns! The remaining cookies turned out fabulous!! I'm making these for a cookie exchange and can't stop eating them myself!!
Flourless Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
1 Hour, 14 Minutes
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Parchment paper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together peanut butter and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- 2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 12 to 14 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets on a wire rack 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack, and let cool 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies