Really delicious! Easy and fast too!
Baked Flounder with Herb-Caper Butter
Photo: Andrew McCaul; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 253
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 29g
- Carbohydrate: 1g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 111mg
- Sodium: 854mg
- 4 6-oz. flounder fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon drained and rinsed capers
- 1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Lightly mist with cooking spray a baking dish just large enough to hold fish fillets in a single layer. Place fillets in baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Whisk olive oil, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl and drizzle over fish. Bake until fish is cooked through and no longer translucent, 7 to 10 minutes.
- 2. While fish is cooking, melt butter in a small pan until foamy. Stir in tarragon and capers. With a spatula, transfer cooked fish to plates and spoon butter sauce on top. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note