More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 271
- Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 38.4g
- Carbohydrate: 7.7g
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 574mg
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Calcium: 223mg
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) tub-style light cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) flounder fillets
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add spinach, and cook 1 minute.
- Turn heat to low; add cream cheese and next 5 ingredients. Stir well; remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Divide spinach mixture among fish fillets, spreading evenly over each and leaving a 1/4-inch margin around edges.
- Roll up each fillet, jelly-roll fashion, starting with the tail end, and secure with wooden picks.
- Place fish in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 to 22 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note