Popeye will probably never need to wear glasses, since spinach contains lutein, a substance that may help prevent macular degeneration--the most common cause of blindness in the elderly.
Oxmoor House JANUARY 2005
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add spinach, and cook 1 minute.
3. Turn heat to low; add cream cheese and next 5 ingredients. Stir well; remove from heat.
4. Divide spinach mixture among fillets, spreading evenly over each and leaving a 1/4-inch margin around edges.
5. Roll up each fillet, jelly roll fashion, starting with tail end, and secure with wooden picks.
6. Place fish in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 to 22 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve immediately.
carbo rating: 5
Go to full version of