Cuban pork on a low budget
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 pound(s) pork shoulder chilled
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup(s) grapfruit juice
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1 whole(s) onion sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees:
- Place pork shoulder in roasting pan (pre-trim fat if so desired) add orange, grapefruit, lime, lemon and pineapple juices. Add onion slices around pork shoulder, sprinkle oregano and garlic powder over roast.
- Cover roast and place in the oven to cook until internal temp is at least 155 degrees. Meat should be very tender touch and pull apart.
- After meat is done, shred to put over rice/beans or let cool and slice to make sandwiches.
- I personally use a dutch oven to cook my pork in, it holds heat very well and cooks evenly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BJnJenny and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note