Community Recipe from
- 5 pound(s) pork shoulder chilled
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup(s) grapfruit juice
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1 whole(s) onion sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees:
- Place pork shoulder in roasting pan (pre-trim fat if so desired) add orange, grapefruit, lime, lemon and pineapple juices. Add onion slices around pork shoulder, sprinkle oregano and garlic powder over roast.
- Cover roast and place in the oven to cook until internal temp is at least 155 degrees. Meat should be very tender touch and pull apart.
- After meat is done, shred to put over rice/beans or let cool and slice to make sandwiches.
- I personally use a dutch oven to cook my pork in, it holds heat very well and cooks evenly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BJnJenny and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes