This is a delicious, refreshing drink. Easy to make ahead. The hint of cinnamon tastes wonderful.
- 1 1/2 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (2-inch) cinnamon stick
- Crushed ice
- Ginger ale
- Garnishes: grapefruit rind, cinnamon sticks
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Discard cinnamon stick. Chill grapefruit mixture in refrigerator.
- Fill 4 (8-ounce) glasses with ice; add 1/3 cup grapefruit mixture to each. Fill glasses with ginger ale; stir gently. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Florida Spritzer Recipe at a Glance