Florida Sea Trout
- 6 (3/4-pound) dressed sea trout
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 hard-cooked egg, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon diced pimiento
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Lime slices
- Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry, and set aside.
- Cream butter in a small mixing bowl; stir in egg, parsley, pimiento, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine flour and remaining salt in a large mixing bowl; stir well. Dredge fish in flour mixture. Place fish on well-greased rack in a broiler pan; brush with oil. Broil fish 3 inches from heating element 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Transfer fish to a warm serving platter; spread each with reserved butter mixture. Garnish with lime slices; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note