Florida Sauteed Cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Pinch of dried whole dillweed
- 1/4 cup commercial sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Combine butter, onion, cucumber, salt, pepper, and dillweed in a heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until cucumber is crisp-tender. Remove from heat; add sour cream and parsley, tossing well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serving Suggestion: Florida Sautéed Cucumbers may be served as an accompaniment to fish, veal, or chicken dishes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note