Florida Sauteed Cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Pinch of dried whole dillweed
- 1/4 cup commercial sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Combine butter, onion, cucumber, salt, pepper, and dillweed in a heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until cucumber is crisp-tender. Remove from heat; add sour cream and parsley, tossing well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serving Suggestion: Florida Sautéed Cucumbers may be served as an accompaniment to fish, veal, or chicken dishes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables