- 3 large grapefruits
- 3 avocados, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 (8-ounce) carton commercial sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
How to Make It
Peel and section grapefruits; reserve juice that drains from grapefruit. Sprinkle avocado slices with reserved grapefruit juice. Arrange grapefruit sections and avocado slices pinwheel fashion on a lettuce-lined serving platter.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl; mix lightly with a wire whisk. Spoon dressing over salad.