Floribbean Grilled Soft-Shell Crabs with Black Bean Salsa
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 soft-shell crabs, dressed
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 purple onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine first 6 ingredients. Pour half of mixture over crabs; cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Combine remaining marinade mixture, corn, and next 4 ingredients; cover and chill.
- Remove crabs from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill crabs over medium-high heat (350° to 400°), without lid, 2 minutes on each side or until done. Serve hot or at room temperature with black bean salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Floribbean Grilled Soft-Shell Crabs with Black Bean Salsa Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes