- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 soft-shell crabs, dressed
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 purple onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients. Pour half of mixture over crabs; cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Combine remaining marinade mixture, corn, and next 4 ingredients; cover and chill.
Remove crabs from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill crabs over medium-high heat (350° to 400°), without lid, 2 minutes on each side or until done. Serve hot or at room temperature with black bean salsa.