Pretty good, crunchy and addictive. Good to serve with expresso. A bit hard to nail the perfect baking.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sifted cake flour
- 1 1/4 cups ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- Combine butter, sugar, and whipping cream in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in flour and ground almonds; mix well. Remove from heat; stir in orange extract, vanilla, and sliced almonds.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto aluminum foil-lined cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool completely on cookie sheets; peel off aluminum foil. Store cookies in airtight containers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note