Florentine Style T-Bone
From South Beach Diet -- extensive prep time but so good. Per serving: 885 calories, 59 g protein, 5 g carbohydrates, 68 g fat, 13 g saturated fats, 170 mg sodium, 105 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-1/2 pound(s) Prime T-bone steak
- 1/2 cup(s) minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup(s) chopped basil
- Kosher Salt
- Freshlty ground pepper
- 1 cup(s) Extra-virgin olive oil
- Season the steak with the garlic, parsley, and basil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the steak with the olive oil and marinate for 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat the grill and cook the steak for 1 hour over medium heat, turning every 10 minutes. While grilling, preheat the oven to 400. When the meat is ready, remove it from the grill and let it stand for 20 minutes. Roast the meat in the oven for 10-to-30 minutes, depending on how you like it.
- One hour on the grill and 10 minutes in the oven yields a medium-rare meat. A meat thermometer should register 145 for medium-rare.
- Slice the steak and drizzle it with some of the olive oil marinade (now at room temperature).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Florentine Style T-Bone Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes