- 3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup celery slices
How to Make It
Bring potatoes, 1 tsp. salt, and water to cover to a boil in a large Dutch oven over high heat; cook 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and toss with spinach.
Stir together mayonnaise, next 5 ingredients, and remaining 1/4 tsp salt. Place potato mixture in a large mixing bowl; add celery and mayonnaise mixture, stirring gently until blended. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.