- 1 Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 to 2 tablespoons pinenuts, toasted (optional)
How to Make It
Prepare Lipton ® Italian Sides ™ - Creamy Garlic Shells with water, milk and 1 tablespoon Spread according to package directions.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and red pepper, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Toss with hot Italian Sides and sprinkle with pinenuts.