Florentine Beef Skillet Dinner
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
- 1 (13 1/2-ounce) can whole leaf spinach, drained
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Brown beef and onion in a large nonstick skillet, stirring until meat crumbles. Drain and return mixture to skillet.
- Stir in tomatoes and next 4 ingredients; cook until heated. Sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note