This is one of my favorite winter celebration dips and is gobbled up in no time. I have used both marinated and canned artichoke hearts and both versions are good. I usually use Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing instead of plain bread crumbs which adds a bit more flavor. Serve with crackers or baguette slices.
Florentine Artichoke Dip
Yield: 4 cups
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 (6-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fine, dry breadcrumbs
- Drain spinach; press between layers of paper towels. Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, and next 4 ingredients, stirring well. Spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes, and serve with crackers or breadsticks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers