Florentine Artichoke Dip
Serve this delightful dip to guests at your annual Christmas party. The spinach, artichoke hearts, and cheeses create the perfect blend of flavors that are best enjoyed with assorted crackers, bagel chips, or breadsticks.
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (12-oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup French bread crumbs (homemade)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Drain spinach, press between layers of paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 11"x7" baking dish. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over spinach mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes. Serve with assorted crackers, bagel chips or breadsticks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note