Florentine Artichoke Dip
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (12-oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup French bread crumbs (homemade)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Drain spinach, press between layers of paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 11"x7" baking dish. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over spinach mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes. Serve with assorted crackers, bagel chips or breadsticks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Florentine Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Appetizers