- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-oz.) package caramels
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1 cup coarsely crushed thin pretzel sticks (we tested with Rold Gold)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups bittersweet chocolate morsels
- Fleur de sel (French sea salt) or coarse sea salt
How to Make It
Combine heavy cream and caramels in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until caramels are melted, stirring after every minute. Stir in nuts, pretzels, and vanilla. Spoon mixture into 45 (1 1/2") foil petits four cups lightly greased with cooking spray, filling each two-thirds full; cool completely.
Place chocolate morsels in a small microwave-safe bowl, and microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until melted; stir until smooth. Spoon chocolate evenly over caramel in cups; cool slightly. Sprinkle with fleur de sel, and let candy cups set completely. Store candy cups in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.