Flaxseed Pancakes with Berries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoon(s) xylitol
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) almond oil, keeping 1 tbsp. for cooking
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries for topping
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls. Combine the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cook on medium heat and use a small amount of oil to grease the pan if needed. When pancakes bubble in the center flip and cook for 1-2 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with maple syrup or strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note