Flavorful Pot Roast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 pound(s) boneless chuck roast cut in 2 pieces
- 1 envelope(s) ranch dressing mix
- 1 envelope(s) italian dressing mix
- 1 envelope(s) brown gravy mix
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- Place the chuck roasts in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and gravy mixes, stir in water. Pour over meat. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until tender. If desired, thicken cooking juices for gravy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Flavorful Pot Roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes