This was wonderful and so easy. I've also used this recipe for tilapia with the same great results. You can probably use any mild fish filet, but if they are thicker you would obviously have to increase the cooking time.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- cooking spray
- 2 pound(s) flounder filets
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) melted light butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) light mayo
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a 13x9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season both sides of flounder fillets with salt. Place into prepared baking dish. Brush 1 tablespoon lemon juice over fillets.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, melted butter, mayonnaise, green onions, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a bowl; spoon over the fillets.
- Bake flounder in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Switch oven to broil; broil fillets until the tops are just browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patriciasass and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note