This was wonderful and so easy. I've also used this recipe for tilapia with the same great results. You can probably use any mild fish filet, but if they are thicker you would obviously have to increase the cooking time.
Community Recipe from
- cooking spray
- 2 pound(s) flounder filets
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) melted light butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) light mayo
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a 13x9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place flounder into prepared baking dish. Brush 1 tablespoon lemon juice over fillets.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, melted butter, mayonnaise, green onions, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a bowl; spoon over the fillets and sprinkle with the paprika.
- Bake flounder in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Switch oven to broil; broil fillets until the tops are just browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patriciasass and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note