Flavorful Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
Community Recipe from
- TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min.
- YIELD: 6
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 package (10 ounces) sliced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Savings in san antonio, TX 78247 Change Zip
- My Savings Add to Grocery List
- Nutritional Facts
- 1 serving (1 each) equals 500 calories, 30 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 211 mg cholesterol, 597 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 37 g protein.
- 1.Flatten chicken to 1/3-in. thickness. Place one cheese slice on each piece of chicken; roll up tightly. Secure with a toothpick.
- 2. Place the flour, eggs and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat chicken with flour. Dip in beaten eggs, then coat with bread crumbs.
- 3. Place seam side down in an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine the butter and oregano; drizzle over the chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Flavorful Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes