We used the apple juice option in this recipe and my family loves it.
Flavorful Beef Stir-Fry
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) sou sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine, apple juice or water
- 1 pound(s) boneless round steak cut into thin strips
- 3 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots thinly sliced
- 1 package(s) frozen pea pods (6 oz.) thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegatable oil
- 1 can(s) sliced water chestnuuts
- Hot cooked rice
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce and wine, apple juice or water until smooth. Add beef and toss to coat; set aside. In a large skillet, stir-fry broccoli, carrots, pea pods and onion in 1 Tbsp. oil for 1 minute. Stir in water chestnuts. Cover and simmer for 4 minutes; remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, stir-fry beef in remaining oil until meat reaches desired doneness. Return vegetables to pan. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crsex10 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note