Flavored seltzer cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Moist style cake mix ( 15.25-18.25 oz)
- 12 ounce(s) Flavored seltzer water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk cake mix with seltzer until smooth. Pour into the baking pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. About 35-40 minutes.
- Top with Cool Whip or Cool Whip frosting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMeggyesy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Flavored seltzer cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings