Flavored Seltzer Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) moist-style white cake mix (15.25-18.25 oz)
- 12 ounce(s) (1 1/2 cups) flavored seltzer water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9" X 13" baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk cake mix with seltzer until smooth. Pour into the baking pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 - 40 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drdubois65 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Flavored Seltzer Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings